Thursday, February 25, 2010

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hello world,

I finally gave in and decided that I have way too many life experiences to keep the lessons learned from them to myself. So let me introduce myself..I am 26 years old and I currently reside in Detroit(waits for comments about all the crime,drugs,and crooked political structure) now if u're done I will continue. I am currently pursuing my degree in computer engineering(yeah I'm nerdy but if u knew me in real life u would never guess it)I am currently single but in the process of getting back with my ex-boyfriend but more on that later..the past year has been crazy relationship-wise....where should I start?...................hmmm.......I'll start tomorrow because I need to call TheEX...is it weird that we talk everyday about how much we love each other and cant wait to spend our lives together even though he lives in another state? Even weirder is the fact that although we have no committment to each other I feel guilty hanging with other guys whats that about?

Question: Should I feel guilty? and can you reallly make a long-distance relationship work? If so How?thoughts?....till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment